February 1 – 28, 2021
Monthly Affiliate Contest ends 02/28/2021
The Semrush brand has had a makeover — we’ve repackaged our plans and updated them with a new logo, new colors, and other new visual language elements. And in the honor of these exciting changes, we encourage you to create a piece of content highlighting Semrush’s key updates to be in with a chance of winning $500, $300 or $200!
How to enter?
- Confirm you’re in by activating the incentive here.
- Create and post a piece of content on Semrush 2020 updates (don’t forget to include your affiliate link in the content to doubly benefit from it!).
- Share the link with us via email@example.com before the 28th of February 2021.
What must be included in your piece?
- Please write about Semrush updates that occurred in 2020, including the new branding. You must add information on new plans and pricing.
- New visuals that are available here, along with the new Semrush’s logo must be added.
- Along with other tools, please mention the Content Marketing Toolkit and add your Content Marketing Platform’s affiliate links to that part.
⚠️ Important: Your work will not be accepted if you do not include the required information in your piece. We only accept content created after 01/22/2021.
What are the prizes*?
1st place – $500
2nd place – $300
3rd place – $200
What type of content is accepted?
- text content (articles);
- video content.
What languages are accepted?
How long should my article/video be?
We accept content of any length. This contest is about the quality of your content, not the length. However, if you want your article to rank highly, go for longer, 1000+ word content.
What are the evaluation criteria?
We will evaluate your content by the following criteria: originality, topicality, readability, and insightfulness.
As a reference and a source of inspiration, you can use this great article by Semrush. However, please note that your own content has to be original and we will check it for plagiarism. If we detect any similarities with the article, your work will not be accepted.
- Your content must be posted online on a platform of your choosing;
- You must be a BeRush affiliate to participate in the contests;
- Your works should be original content - don’t copy others’ work!